She is a British actress and singer, most recently starring as Princess Jasmine in Disney’s live-action film, “Aladdin.” She is also known for starring as Maddy Shannon in the science fiction series Terra Nova, Mo Banjaree in Disney Channel’s Lemonade Mouth, and Kimberly in 2017’s Power Rangers.
She began her music career singing in the youth band at the church her parents pastored in northeast London. She has released two extended plays and is the main artist on five singles. She is set to next star as one of three leads in the Elizabeth Banks remake of Charlie’s Angels.
Some of her most important work, however, is done as the UK ambassador for Compassion International, a Christian relief agency striving to deliver children from poverty in Jesus’ name. In a recent interview, she told the organization: “Sometimes [I] get asked, ‘How do you juggle your faith and what you do?’ For me, I don’t know how I would do life without my faith. [Having] that peace that you know you’re loved and valued is something that keeps me incredibly grounded [and] incredibly focused. Quite honestly, I don’t see it as a separate thing. My faith is just a part of who I am and what I do.”
She added, “Life is incredibly exciting at the moment — there’s a lot going on — but whatever the future holds, to know that that doesn’t define me is incredible. To know that that doesn’t inform my identity in any way, shape, or form (although it’s easier said than done sometimes), that’s the thing keeping me going. Keeping the main thing, the main thing throughout.”
The actress and musician also told HypeBae, “God is the ultimate creative force. Growing up in the church fostered an inner spirituality that also introduced me to the concept of music having a deeper meaning. There has always been a connection between my faith and realizing that music can have a soul and purpose, which has ultimately affected the way I approach the art.”
Her name is Naomi Scott.
This is the “Chief of Sinners,” Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International, reminding you of what the Bible says, that “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” like you and me. Just as Naomi Scott trusted Jesus Christ as her Saviour, may I encourage you to do the same. Here is how:
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23 reads: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” In fact, I am the chief of sinners, so don’t think that you’re alone.
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
6. With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Dear friend, if you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me this simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you believed in your heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried, and rose again, allow me to say, congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour! For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to Gospel Light Society.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door”. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
Remember, friend, Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith!